Our tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel or other address you indicate to begin the tour.
1. Meeting with the guide in the 30-km zone at the control checkpoint “Dityatki”. Check of the documents, transport and things.
2. A short course about the behavior in the area with radiation danger, use of safety equipment at the time of the excursion to Chernobyl.
3. A Photo-stop at the monument to “People, who saved the world” – brave firefighters of Chernobyl.
4. Visit of the office of the state agency “Chernobyl Interinform”. Here you will receive the most detailed and available information about the works on the liquidation of the catastrophe consequences in the 30-km zone, the most dangerous places, the cemetery of the technique. The forecasts for the future from the specialists will be also interesting.
5. A trip to the 10-km zone through the block-post “Leliv”. You will be impressed by the careful ground ramparts along the road that are lined with signs with a red trefoil in the yellow triangle. These ramparts are places of burials of radio-active and even the whole villages.
6. A Photo-stop next to the 4th reactor of the Chernobyl Power Plant. You will stand next to the main “closed” object of the zone!
To book a tour, please fill out the form below